26 October 2014

Lovers at Sea

It was a day filled with things that are not so uncommon to Tiff & Aviv -
Bloody Marys, jet skiing & romance on the water.
 Here's what the soon to be hubby has to say about the day he met his fiancé...

The first time Tiff and I met, she had come to a Sunday boat outing.  
We had barely known each other for a few hours, 
but when the time came to go out on the jet ski, 
she refused to go with anyone other than me. 
"I only want to go with Aviv," she said.  
She spent the whole 30 minute ride 
though the Marina's 5 mile per hour no-wake-zone 
squeezing me so hard I could barely breathe.  
"Tiff, we aren't going fast... You don't need to hold on so tight yet," 
I said, but she wouldn't let go.
  She is still holding on to me today and I hope she never lets go.